Drake Heating and Air - HVAC contractor
Treat Your HVAC To Comprehensive Maintenance
Did you know that it’s proven that a heating or air conditioning unit that receives yearly maintenance lasts significantly longer than a unit that is not regularly serviced? Let’s face it: our heating and air conditioner units see some of the grosser parts of the house. Even the inner workings can get gummed up because of how hard the unit works throughout the year.
Our typical maintenance routine ensures that your HVAC won’t just feel serviced, it’ll feel like it’s brand new. From cleaning out the built up grime and gunk to tightening loose components and catching minor repair before they grow out of control, we provide true Fountain of Youth service for your heating and air conditioning equipment.
Fountain Of Youth Service
In a typical inspection we:
- Take a look inside and outside of the unit looking for dirt or debris.
- Check out the fan to assess the motor and blades.
- Replace the air filter, which improves your indoor air quality and improves air flow.
- Inspect the ductwork looking for tears.
- Examine the condensate drain to check for clogs or anything that may block it.
- Inspect the electrical connections to ensure the safety of the unit.
- Clean the evaporator coil to help the system run efficiently.
- Check refrigerant levels to ensure the system runs efficiently.
- Compare the thermostat with the temperature of air coming from your vents.
Then, we’ll oil up the interior parts to reduce friction or resistance (this can also help save energy) and we’ll check your blower to make sure it’s clean and maintains the proper air flow.
Schedule With Drake Today
Interested in a dose of the Fountain of Youth for your air conditioner?
Fill out this form: