Treat Your HVAC To Comprehensive Maintenance
Did you know that it’s proven that a heating or air conditioning unit that receives yearly maintenance lasts significantly longer than a unit that is not regularly serviced? Let’s face it: our heating and air conditioner units see some of the grosser parts of the house. Even the inner workings can get gummed up because of how hard the unit works throughout the year.
Our typical maintenance routine ensures that your HVAC won’t just feel serviced, it’ll feel like it’s brand new. From cleaning out the built up grime and gunk to tightening loose components and catching minor repair before they grow out of control, we provide true Fountain of Youth service for your heating and air conditioning equipment.
Fountain Of Youth Service
In a typical inspection we:
- Take a look inside and outside of the unit looking for dirt or debris.
- Check out the fan to assess the motor and blades.
- Replace the air filter, which improves your indoor air quality and improves air flow.
- Inspect the ductwork looking for tears.
- Examine the condensate drain to check for clogs or anything that may block it.
- Inspect the electrical connections to ensure the safety of the unit.
- Clean the evaporator coil to help the system run efficiently.
- Check refrigerant levels to ensure the system runs efficiently.
- Compare the thermostat with the temperature of air coming from your vents.
Then, we’ll oil up the interior parts to reduce friction or resistance (this can also help save energy) and we’ll check your blower to make sure it’s clean and maintains the proper air flow.
Schedule With Drake Today
Interested in a dose of the Fountain of Youth for your air conditioner?
Fill out this form:
A home HVAC system should be serviced at least twice a year in Dayton, OH — once before summer and once before fall. Having your HVAC system serviced twice a year allows for you to have it inspected and cleaned before peak seasons. Additionally, you are able to spot any repair needs before they become bigger issues down the road. To get your HVAC system on a maintenance plan, give us a call today.
Some benefits of HVAC maintenance service in Dayton, OH include:
- Your HVAC system stays covered under warranty.
- Your HVAC system runs more efficiently.
- Your monthly energy bills are lower.
HVAC maintenance service plans have many benefits that make them worthwhile. Having your HVAC system regularly maintained also allows you to spot problems before they lead to costly repairs or system failure. Call us today to get a maintenance plan for your HVAC system.
Yes, HVAC maintenance contracts are worth the money in Dayton, OH. Some things that make maintenance contracts worth it are:
- Your HVAC system has a longer service life.
- You are able to spot issues before they become severe.
- You receive discounts on repairs when they do arise.
Additionally, having your HVAC system on a maintenance plan allows your system to run more efficiently. When your HVAC system runs more efficiently, your home is more temperature controlled and your energy bills are lower. Contact us today to get your HVAC system on a maintenance plan.